Project management during systems set-up: We can help!
The systems manufacturer has finished installing the packaging line, which is ready for use. Now what? The answer is not as easy as pressing the start button and then returning to business as usual.
Whether you have installed a simple packaging system or a complete packaging line, we can help you confidently and effectively complete the next step of setting up your system. During the various stages of the go-live process, we focus on the following issues:
- Establish systematic processes
- Optimal productivity with low production costs
- Efficient motion control
- Ensuring safety functions
- Training of operating staff
- Maximum integration with internal IT network
- Control of material flow
- Setting up mobile or stationary operating solutions or open control platforms
Go-live process optimization is critical to ensuring that your new system meets your highest expectations and quickly delivers desired results.